Monday, September 22, 2008

Aidan cried

today when he asked about his birthday party. We had all decided that he would not have a party this year, but for some reason he thought that he could as a fall-back? There were some special UBFunkeys he wanted but they are not out yet. He will get cable but not this month. Anyway, I guess he started telling his friends that his birthday is this Friday and when he asked what day is his party he got real sad. I told him it was ok to cry and he did and so did both his brothers. What fun that was in the car coming home. I told dh to stop at HEB so we can order a birthday cake -- he picked a SpongeBob cake. Now somehow one of us needs to get to store this week and buy the Batman game. That should make him alittle happy. I also promised that we will all go to Funtrackers this weekend to celebrate his birthday. I think I will be making many more promises in the next few weeks.

No comments: