Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I love you Boys

Everyday is a fight of some kind. What cearal will they eat? Do they want milk? or not? Did they go potty? Will they go potty? Do I have to change another diaper/pull-up again? during the day. Are these the pjs that make you happy? Is this the story you want to hear? (twice!!!!) Do you need to go potty? Will these pjs do??? Here is your lunch, let's eat! Ok, you don't want that, but can you eat that? Just some, maybe???? OK, don't eat it, you don't get ice cream, scream, scream, scream from all children -- even the ones that ate.I am going crazy. But once again I look at someone else's life and their strength and think "Oh, my God, I am so so lucky!." Everyday, I look into my baby's eyes. Everyday, I hold them. Everyday, I "can" tell them how much I love them. Everyday, I see a future.With all the punching -- I am still very very very very lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: